ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Practice Exam with detailed explanation for each answer!
If you have decided to take on the ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Practice Exam you should consider going through these course materials as it will significantly increase your chances to pass the exam.
The ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certificate will validate that a professional has what it takes in terms of skills and knowledge required to create, maintain and update applications that can resolve business problems for the employers using the ServiceNow ecosystem.
What will you find?
- 180 Multiple Choice Questions, Single Choice, True or False with detailed explanations for each answer.
- This course has been carefully designed so that it follows the real exam blueprint.
Who is this for and how it will help?
|Learning Domain||% of Exam|
|1||Designing and Creating an Application
· Determine if an application is a good fit with ServiceNow
· Design and implement a data model
· Create modules
· Use Application Scope
|2||Application User Interface
· Create, design, and customize forms
· Add/Remove fields from forms and tables
· Write, test, and debug client-side scripts for desktop
· Write, test, and debug server-side scripts
· Use a Record Producer as an application’s UI
|3||Security and Restricting Access
· Restrict access to applications and application modules
· Automatically create application Access Controls
· Manually create, test, and debug Access Controls
· Use GlideSystem methods to script security
· Use Application Scope to protect application artifacts
· Write, test, and debug Workflow and Flow Designer
· Implement and use Document Feeds
· Create and use Application Properties
· Create Events, Scheduled Script Executions (Scheduled Jobs), and Utils (application) Script Includes
· Send and receive email
· Design and create Homepages and reports
|5||Working with External Data
· Import data in CSV or Excel format
· Integrate to, including testing and debugging, an external data source using SOAP
· Integrate to, including testing and debugging, an external data source using REST
· Download and install applications
· Use Delegated Development to manage source code and code review
· Use the ServiceNow Git integration to manage source code
What is next?
After being certified as a ServiceNow Developer, you can expect to earn an average salary of about $70,000+ per year.
Choose to start learning today, get your certification, and land that job!
Here at IT Life Club, our mission is to empower students in their digital journey and make sure to transform their practice into success by passing any certifications with flying colors.
The plan is simple, follow the official documentation found on ServiceNow docs and combine your learning with these practice tests for guaranteed success.
All ServiceNow practice tests have a 75% passing grade that needs to be completed in under 60 minutes. We won’t let the time pressure you at least while you’re practicing so we have made it easier for you meaning that you can retake the exam as many times as you would want.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 954
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer - Quiz I
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer - Quiz II
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer - Quiz III