ITIL 4 Foundation Practice Exam
If you have decided to take on the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam, you should consider going through the course materials, as it will significantly increase your chances to pass the exam.
- ITIL certifications validate that professionals are educated in IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices.
- Aligning IT with the business, can save time and reduce costs through improved utilization of resources.
- Greater visibility of IT costs and assets.
- Better management of business risk and service disruption or failure.
- More stable service environment to support constant business change.
What you will find:
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions and Single Choice
- ITIL 4 Book
This course has been carefully designed so that it follows the real exam blueprint.
Who is this for and how it will help?
- Professionals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Professionals who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- Professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
- Future employees
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
What is next?
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
- ITIL-certified professionals are in high demand, as they possess the skills to grow and transform the business so don’t get left behind.
- After being ITIL certified, you can expect to earn an average salary of about $80,000+ per year so let’s get started with ITIL 4 Foundation Practice Exam.
Choose to start learning today, get your certification, and land that job!
Here at IT Life Club, our mission is to empower students in their digital journey and make sure to transform their practice into success by passing any certifications with flying colors.
The plan is simple, follow the official documentation found within the ITIL 4 book and combine your learning with these practice tests for guaranteed success.
All ITIL 4 practice tests have a 65% passing grade that needs to be completed in under 60 minutes. We won’t let the time pressure you at least while you’re practicing so we have made it easier for you meaning that you can retake the exam as many times as you would want.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 53
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self