If you have decided to take on the CompTIA ITF+ FC0-U61 Practice Exam, you should consider going through the course materials, as it will significantly increase your chances to pass the exam.
About the exam:
Professionals looking to get the CompTIA ITF+ FC0-U61 certification is an introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills.
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Using features and functions of common operating systems and establishing network connectivity
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Using security and web browsing best practices
This exam is intended for candidates who are advanced end users and/or are considering a career in IT. The exam is also a good fit for individuals interested in pursuing professional-level certifications, such as A+.
Who would benefit from ITF+?
- Students considering a career in IT.
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT.
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations.
Why and how would you benefit from ITF+?
In 2017, nearly 5.4 million individuals worked as technology professionals across the U.S alone, representing an increase of 2.1%, or nearly 110,000 net new jobs. CompTIA ITF+ will help you determine if this is the field for you.
Twelve years ago, technology spending outside of IT was 20 percent of total technology spending; it will become almost 90 percent by the end of the decade, according to Gartner, Inc. All workers need fundamental IT skills to use these technologies.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- IT CONCEPTS & TERMINOLOGY
- Comprehend notational systems, illustrate the basics of computing and explain the value of data and troubleshooting
- Know how to set up and install common peripheral devices to a laptop/PC or secure a basic wireless network
- APPLICATIONS & SOFTWARE
- Manage applications software, understand the various components of an operating system and explain the purpose of methods of application architecture
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Comprehend programming language categories, interpret logic, and understand the purpose of programming concepts
- DATABASE FUNDAMENTALS
- Able to explain database concepts, structures, and purpose, as well as understands methods used to interface
- Understand confidentiality, integrity, and availability concerns of secure devices and best practice methods
What you will find:
- 140 Multiple Choice Questions and Single Choice, True or False all of them following the official exam blueprint
What is next?
After being certified as CompTIA ITF+ FC0-U61, you can expect to earn an average salary of about $50k+ per year so let’s get started with CompTIA ITF+ FC0-U61 Practice Exam.
Choose to start learning today, get your certification, and land that job!
Here at IT Life Club, our mission is to empower students in their digital journey and make sure to transform their practice into success by passing any certifications with flying colors.
The plan is simple, enroll, complete and repeat these practice tests for guaranteed success.
These practice tests have a 75% passing grade that needs to be completed in under 60 minutes. We won’t let the time pressure you, at least while you’re practicing so we have made it easier for you meaning that you can retake the exam as many times as you would want.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 3 hours
- Language English
- Students 786
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self