If you have decided to take on the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 Practice Exam, you should consider going through the course materials, as it will significantly increase your chances to pass the exam.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is for both IT and non-technical professionals who require the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions.
Why is Cloud Essentials+ Different?
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is the only internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification utilizing key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. It stands alone in this field by demonstrating that all necessary staff members – not just the IT specialists – understand how to increase efficiency, manage costs, and reduce security risks for organizations whenever tasked with making current cloud technology decisions.
About the exam
Business analysts and IT pros alike are consistently called upon to assist their organization in determining which cloud service provider(s) to use, what to migrate to the cloud, and when to implement. Collecting and analyzing cloud products and services information is essential when making operational cloud business decisions. The financial and operational impacts covered by Cloud Essentials+ ensure an ability to develop and implement solid cloud strategies. CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ will show that successful candidates:
Have the knowledge and understanding of the foundational business and technical components included in a cloud assessment
- Understand specific security concerns and measures
- Comprehend new technology concepts, solutions, and benefits to an organization
What you will find and learn:
- 150 Multiple Choice Questions and Single Choice, True or False all of them following the official exam blueprint
- Cloud Concepts
- Explain cloud principles, identify cloud networking concepts and storage techniques, and understand cloud design aspects.
- Business Principles of Cloud Environments
- Identify and employ appropriate cloud assessments like feasibility studies, benchmarking, or gap analysis, highlight key business aspects of cloud vendor relation adoption, and comprehend cloud migration approaches.
- Management and Technical Operations
- Explain aspects of operating within the cloud, such as data management or optimization and understand the role of DevOps in cloud environments, like API integration or provisioning.
- Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud
- Understand risk management and response concepts related to cloud services and identify the importance and impacts of compliance in the cloud, such as regulatory concerns or international standards.
What is next?
After being certified as CompTIA Cloud Essentials+, you can expect to earn an average salary of about $109k+ per year so let’s get started with CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002 Practice Exam.
Choose to start learning today, get your certification, and land that job!
Here at IT Life Club, our mission is to empower students in their digital journey and make sure to transform their practice into success by passing any certifications with flying colors.
The plan is simple, enroll, complete and repeat these practice tests for guaranteed success.
These practice tests have an approximate 75% passing grade that needs to be completed in under 60 minutes. We won’t let the time pressure you, at least while you’re practicing so we have made it easier for you meaning that you can retake the exam as many times as you would want.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 3 hours
- Language English
- Students 171
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self