If you have decided to take on the CompTIA A+ Practice Exam, you should consider going through the course materials, as it will significantly increase your chances to pass the exam.
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT.
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
About the Exam:
The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
What you will find and learn:
- 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Single Choice, True or False all of them following the official exam blueprint
- Identifying, using, and connecting hardware components and devices
- OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Install and support Windows OS including command line & client support. Understand Mac OS, Linux and mobile OS
- SOFTWARE TROUBLESHOOTING
- Troubleshoot PC and mobile device issues including application security support
- Explain types of networks and connections including TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO
- HARDWARE & NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING
- Troubleshoot device and network issues
- Identify and protect against security vulnerabilities for devices and their network connections
- MOBILE DEVICES
- Install & configure laptops and other mobile devices
- VIRTUALIZATION & CLOUD COMPUTING
- Compare & contrast cloud computing concepts &set up client-side virtualization
- OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES
- Follow best practices for safety, environmental impacts, and communication and professionalism
What is next?
After being certified as CompTIA A+ , you can expect to earn an average salary of about $80k+ per year so let’s get started with CompTIA A+ Practice Exam.
Choose to start learning today, get your certification, and land that job!
Here at IT Life Club, our mission is to empower students in their digital journey and make sure to transform their practice into success by passing any certifications with flying colors.
The plan is simple, enroll, complete and repeat these practice tests for guaranteed success.
These practice tests have an approximate 75% passing grade that needs to be completed in under 90 minutes. We won’t let the time pressure you, at least while you’re practicing so we have made it easier for you meaning that you can retake the exam as many times as you would want.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 3 hours
- Language English
- Students 160
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self