AWS Certified Developer Associate – Practice Exam
If you have decided to take on the AWS Certified Developer Associate- DWA-C01 Exam, you should consider going through the course materials, as it will significantly increase your chances to pass the exam.
Professionals looking to be certified as Developer Associate should have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.
What’s more, they will also be required to develop code that utilizes AWS software in order to gain access to AWS applications within the custom business apps.
What you will find:
- 195 Multiple Choice Questions and Single Choice
- AWS Certified Developer Associate Official Study Guide (.pdf)
This course has been carefully designed so that it follows the real exam blueprint.
Recommended AWS Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
What is next?
After being AWS certified, you can expect to earn an average salary of about $92,000+ per year so let’s get started with AWS Certified Developer Associate – Practice Exam.
Choose to start learning today, get your certification, and land that job!
Here at IT Life Club, our mission is to empower students in their digital journey and make sure to transform their practice into success by passing any certifications with flying colors.
The plan is simple, follow the official documentation found in the attached Study Guide and combine your learning with these practice tests for guaranteed success.
All AWS practice tests have a 72% passing grade that needs to be completed in under 130 minutes. We won’t let the time pressure you at least while you’re practicing so we have made it easier for you meaning that you can retake the exam as many times as you would want.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 49
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Exam 1
AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Exam 2
AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Exam 3
AWS Certified Developer Associate Book