AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Practice Exam
If you have decided to take on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – SAA-C02 Exam, you should consider going through the course materials, as it will significantly increase your chances to pass the exam.
Professionals looking to be certified as Solutions Architect Associate should have some prior experience related to designing distributed applications.
What’s more, they will also be required to demonstrate their capability in designing, managing, and implementing applications with tools and services within the AWS platform.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) examination is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to an organization throughout the lifecycle of a
What you will find:
- 195 Multiple Choice Questions and Single Choice
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide (.pdf)
This course has been carefully designed so that it follows the real exam blueprint.
Recommended AWS Knowledge:
- 1 year of hands-on experience designing available, cost-effective, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services.
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement.
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building in the AWS Cloud.
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure.
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
What is next?
After being AWS certified, you can expect to earn an average salary of about $110,000+ per year so let’s get started with AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Practice Exam.
Choose to start learning today, get your certification, and land that job!
Here at IT Life Club, our mission is to empower students in their digital journey and make sure to transform their practice into success by passing any certifications with flying colors.
The plan is simple, follow the official documentation found in the attached Study Guide and combine your learning with these practice tests for guaranteed success.
All AWS practice tests have a 72% passing grade that needs to be completed in under 130 minutes. We won’t let the time pressure you at least while you’re practicing so we have made it easier for you meaning that you can retake the exam as many times as you would want.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 36
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam I
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam II
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam III
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Book